The seller is Mgr. Mario Beky, MARIOBEKY.COM. Registered on Tax ID: 1081122779, through the Tax Office in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia (hereinafter referred to as the seller). The seller is a author, publisher and distributor of products. The main office’s address is Mgr. Mario Béky, Hrádza 83, 976 57 Michalova, Slovakia.
- What personal information do we collect? We collect the name of customers, the address, the email address, optionally a telephone number for billing and shipping. Customers can decide if these two addresses are separate. For Newsletter subscribers we collect the name of a subscriber and the email address. Subscribers must comply and activate their subscription before we will send them any additional info.
- How and why we collect it? We collect it via form A. customers – either before purchase when they can register without ordering anything or after putting products in the cart. B. subscribers – from the footer widget (a form on the bottom of any of our pages). This is because we need to know for A. customers where to send products they ordered and B.subscribers the email addresses where to send the news for they did subscribed. The customers or the subscribers can opt out from this connection at any time.
- How do we use it? The data is securely stored in the HTTPS protected database provided by our web service provider.
- How do we secure it? We are using secured database services by our website provider WebSupport, s.r.o.
- Who is our website and SSL security certificate provider? Our website provider and data controller is WebSupport, s.r.o. Staré Grunty 12 841 04 Bratislava Slovensko IČO: 36 421 928 IČ DPH: SK2021869234 DIČ 2021869234 Register: Okresný súd Bratislava I Vložka číslo: 63270/B. The SSL certificate is prvided through WebSupport, s.r.o. by the certificate authority DOMENY.PL sp. z o.o.
- Are any third parties with access to personal data? We do not provide any of our customers or subscribers information to any third party. The 2 payment gateways required for money transfer when buying products from our website are following – 1. PayPal, Payment Service Provider. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349) and 2. Paylike ApS, P. O. Pedersensvej 14, Aarhus, Denmark. We do not have information that any third party could have access to the secured info we are collection from our customers or subscribers.
- How users can control any aspects of this? Users (customers or subscribers) can opt out at any time from this experience.
- How can users change, delete or correct their data? They can do it at any time and at any page when browsing our website in the following way. In the website’s top menu under SHOP is a scroll down option of accessing MY ACCOUNT. In MY ACCOUNT users can change, delete or correct their data.
- What provided data is mandatory? All the data that is required for processing for example the orders is marked as REQUIRED.
- Do we transfer data internationally? No, we do not. We are company based in Slovakia. Our website service provider WebSupport, s.r.o. is also based in Slovakia. Our data is stored in Slovakia, Europe and we do not have any information whether the collected data is transferred internationally.
- What’s our legal basis for processing data? All users must give consent to have data processed for the specific purpose/s. Processing is necessary for pursuing a legitimate interest.
The Purchase Agreement
The deal between the seller and the buyer always stands on an individual agreement (IA). That also means – reading, and acknowledgment the T&C. The purchase contract rises on the day of the order.
The buyer gets the goods at the price at the time of the order. Order can be done by A – eMail contact – firstname.lastname@example.org. B – via SHOP. C – otherwise – through IA. Order cancellation is possible until the moment of confirmation of the order by the seller. The buyer will receive the info about it via email contact.
Methods Of Payment
- Direct bank transfer – IBAN SK4311110000001259704001
- PAYPAL VERIFIED ACCOUNT (when ordering via www.mariobeky.com or else)
- Paylike ApS, payment gateway (when ordering via www.mariobeky.com or else)
- Cash on receipt with personal delivery (individual agreement only)
- Cash on delivery (individual agreement only)
Each shipment includes an invoice – tax info, which also serves as a warranty card.
Personal Pickup: buyer can receive the goods in person at the address of the seller. Personal Delivery: We deliver goods also in person. That depends on individual order and IA. Shipping service: goods can be sent to the buyer via shipping service worldwide. Usually it’s with – Slovak Post, courier service or by personal delivery (IA). Cost of transport depends on the current price list of shipping services at the date of the order. Personal pick up: Buyer can pick up the goods in person(delivery fee excl.). Personal pickup takes place in the town Brezno / Slovakia.
Delivery time depends on the amount of pieces in stock and country where are the goods head to. Therefore always verify the shipping time by A – phone +421 907 503 149. Or B – by an e-mail email@example.com. Delivery depends on the country of delivery. Almost all orders – Slovakia – 2 days. Czech Republic – 4 days. EU – 7 days. World (Europe excl.) – 7 or more days. We ship only on working – business days.
On all goods sold is given the statutory warranty period. Usually it’s 12 months commencing on the day of receipt of goods to clients, unless stated otherwise. More info in Terms & conditions.
Info About Cookies Policy
Our cookies help us
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Personalize our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work.
- Determining if you are logged in or not.
- Remembering your search settings.
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions.
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited.
- Allowing you to add comments to our site.
- Tailoring content to your needs.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
You can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
List of cookies used on MARIOBEKY.COM
1. PHPSESSID – Domain/www.mariobeky.com. Lifetime/ The cookie is only valid during current browser session. The system will erase it when you close browser. This is a session cookie.
2. pll_language – Domain/www.mariobeky.com. Lifetime/This cookie expires 365 days after your last visit on the website. This is a persistent (long term) cookie.
3. popup_cookie – Domain/www.mariobeky.com. Lifetime/This cookie expires 1 day after your last visit on our website; This is a persistent (long term) cookie.
4. _pinterest_cm – Domain/pinterest.com. Lifetime/This cookie expires 365 days after your last visit on our website. This is a persistent (long term) cookie. This is a third party cookie.
5. woocommerce_cart_hash – Domain/www.mariobeky.com. Lifetime/ The cookie is only valid during current browser session. The system will erase it when you close browser. This is a session cookie.