Welcome to PROFESSIONAL MENTAL GAME OF GOLF
Welcome to PROFESSIONAL MENTAL GAME OF GOLF – ONLINE COURSE. TO START LEARNING – CLICK ON THE CURRICULUM ! (above)
Advanced Mental Coaching Video
- 14 sections
- 80 lessons
- 30 quizzes
- 182 quiz questions
- 24 free supporting gifts in worth of 250 EUR (included free international shipping)*
- 1x Golf The Easy Way – performance pocket guide
- 10x Professional Yardage Book
- 10x Mario’s Yardage Book
- 1x Academy Victory Baseball Hat
- 1x Academy Victory Polo Shirt
- Gift Cards in worth of 250 EUR
* – free supporting gifts are available for Super Basic, Super Advanced and Super PRO levels only
Basic Level Introduction
In the basic series of videos golfer is introduced into the psychology. He/she will explore the fundamentals of practicing, 3 pillars of success as well as the theory of stress. We are showing how players can manage time, how they can handle tension during the stress situations and other things that do influence us. In the following training video you will also learn that golf is a game of decisions.
This online course is starting from the theory of psychology. Another step goes through practical hints for specific situations. Then the course continues to mental game real-time practices. Whole training is customizable for player’s age, abilities and also expectations.
Player will learn how to achieve mind and body relax in seconds directly on the golf course. So that nobody will notice it. Golfer will see how he/she can set up and achieve the goals by using various strategies. This will happen no matter what actual playing level he’s/she’s in and no matter what playing level he/she wants to reach.
Basic, Advanced, Professional and even more
Additionally this online course offers a series of videos with extended practicing techniques for strengthening the mental game. All the lessons in this training are distributed into 4 levels – BASIC, ADVANCED, PROFESSIONAL AND SPECIAL PRACTICING.
All levels include additional quizzes hence the participant can watch own progress on the way to becoming a better player. This is amazing opportunity for everyone who wants to take his/her game onto a next level even from own living room.
From practicing into a real game
Alongside this program (or independently) golfers have option to use performance guide – Golf The Easy Way. In addition to that also other performance tools just like the bestselling Professional Yardage Book. Our certified coaches are here to help player with his progress.
Player can go through this online program as well through individual coaching lessons. Take step forward. It’s easy and fast because the start is just a click away. Customize your game and determine your results with advanced mental game of golf.
Contents of Levels
This online course is starting from the theory of psychology, goes through practical hints for specific situations and continues to mental game real-time practices. Whole training is customizable for player’s age, abilities and expectations. PROFESSIONAL MENTAL GAME OF GOLF – ONLINE COURSE.
Basic Mental Game
Section 1 – Introduction
- Basic introduction – FREE PREVIEW
- L1: Golf is a game of decisions – FREE PREVIEW
- L2: Two golfers – FREE PREVIEW
- Q1: Golf Quiz 1
- L3: What is my best game
- L4: Performance growth
- Q2: Golf Quiz 2
- L5: Solid foundation
- L6: Dynamic development
- Q3: Golf Quiz 3
Section 2 – Golf psychology
- L7: Golf psychology
- L8: Golfing etiquette
- L9: Ambitions and golf
- Q4: Golf Quiz 4
- L10: The control of ambitions
- L11: Important golf technique
- L12: 3 pillars of success
- Q5: Golf Quiz 5
Section 3 – Stress and golf
- L13: Stress and golf
- L14: Stress under control
- L15: Time management
- Q6: Golf Quiz 6
- L16: Time versus stress – FREE PREVIEW
- L17: Psychological advantage
- Q7: Golf Quiz 7
- L18: The best motivation
- L19: External factors – FREE PREVIEW
- L:20 How to cope
- Q8: Golf Quiz 8
Section 4 – Emotional control
- L21: My goal, my decision
- L22: Best time to relax
- Q9: Golf Quiz 9
- L23: Four relaxing phases
- L24: Emotions under control
- L25: 100% shot
- Q10: Golf Quiz 10
- COMPLETED BASIC LEVEL GOLF MENTAL GAME
Advanced Mental Game
Section 5 – The secret of the mental game
- Advanced mental game introduction – FREE PREVIEW
- L26: 100% golf performance – FREE PREVIEW
- L27: Relaxing before practicing
- L28: Positive mind
- L29: Car seat relaxing exercise
- L30: Mental Game Secret
Section 6 – How to relax in golf
- L31: Unnecessary thoughts
- L32: Tunnel of attention
- L33: How stress is created
- L34: Reverse process of stress
- L35: Control of breathing intensity
- L36: Relax in seconds
Section 7 – Rethinking of the approach
- L37: Rethinking – FREE PREVIEW
- L38: Cognitions and golf
- L39: Clear vision
- L40: Confidence versus risk
- L41: Bogey free round
- L42: Next worst shot
Section 8 – Custom mental game
- L43: Custom mental game
- L44: Primary motivation
- L45: Secondary motivation
- L46: Practicing plans – FREE PREVIEW
- L47: Course management
- COMPLETED ADVANCED LEVEL GOLF MENTAL GAME
Professional Mental Game
Section 9 – Course management
- PROFESSIONAL MENTAL GAME INTRODUCTION
- L48: Psychological course management – FREE PREVIEW
- L49: Strength calculation in stroke play – FREE PREVIEW
- L50: Strength calculation in match play
- L51: Reality versus expectations
Section 10 – Mental toughness
- L52: Success is a decision
- L53: Golf is one stroke
- L54: Golf is game of paradoxes
- L55: Unwanted shot
- L56: Mental collapses
- L57: Mental vacuum
- L58: Mental meltdown – FREE PREVIEW
Section 11 – Game-play strategies
- L59: Basic thinking routine
- L60: Golfing strategies
- L61: Global strategy for achieving goals in golf
- L62: Active strategy advantage
- L63: Setting up goals for active strategy
- L64: Active strategy goals
Section 12 – Professional playing routine
- L65: Psychological control of performance growth
- L66: Advanced forms of game-play routine
- L67: Performance growth experiment
- L68: Golfing scientist
- L69: Faith as psychological factor
Section 13 – Psychological pressure management
- L70: You are the one
- L71: Psychological pressure management
- L72: The rate of acquisition
- L73: Victory as priority
- L74: Ninety plus ten
Section 14 – Practical golfing psychology
- L75: New season preparation
- L76: Tournament preparation
- L77: Match play preparation
- L78: Advanced practicing routine
- L79: Ancient myths and golf
- L80: Pre-tournament warm-up
- COMPLETED PROFESSIONAL LEVEL GOLF MENTAL GAME
To be effective golf player you must understand that the shortest way to the success isn't in motivational quotes but in three steps. First you'll learn how our mind works, then, we'll give you the tools and then we'll show you how to use them. Introduction is about understanding "why" and "what". Why explains - why we think in certain way. What says - what are our possibilities.
Section "Golf psychology" continues in explanation of fundamentals. The more you understand how our mind works the easier would be for you to take control over any situation.
Stress and golf
If not stress in golf, our results would be perfect. No! That's only a theory. But a wise theory on which we can build and move further. Here you will learn what you can and what you can't control.
In this moment you already know your emotions are that ruler of your results. Dive even deeper into the knowledge before you will enter the world of effective tools which are waiting for you in the Advanced Level of this online course. Learn to understand the emotions and you'll become the King of your Game.
The Secret of the Mental Game
Basic level of Golf Mental Game online course is the philosophy. The Advanced Level is the engine and Professional level is practical application. Of course there are secrets and in this section you'll learn about the most important secret of golf psychology.
How to relax in golf
Relaxing techniques are here to help you ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE AMATEUR GOLFER. Why others will be controlled by their rage, you will remain calm. Not because of your nature but because of your newly acquired skills. The skill to relax is the most powerful tool in golf. The one how has it is the Champion.
Rethinking of the approach
Sometimes we're overwhelmed by unexpected challenges, like unwanted shots from the hazards. You have made quite progress since you started this online course therefore it is time to explore another important skill. You will learn the answers for WHEN, WHY AND HOW.
Custom mental game
The motto of Team of MARIOBEKY "Customize your game and determine your results" is not coincidence. Our life experience is unique therefore we need to adjust the tools according our preferences. This is a huge step forward. The passion for golf is even stronger now when you gained advanced insight into endless possibilities of your potential. Unleash the Champion hidden inside!
Course management is a skill of planning shot ahead with the highest possibility of success. The key approach in course management is to prepare yourself such conditions for next approach so that your chances are as high as possible.
The defensive strategy lasts only for a short time. The reason for that was simple. The attacker has usually more time to breathe in between strikes. Defense is form of statistical capitulation.
As you think, so you strike. As you strike, so you will rank. Therefore, as you think, so you will rank. This way you will remain in control to some extent. This extent is modular to the time you are spending with regular practicing with qualified teaching golf professional.
Professional playing routine
You are a golfer, your path is simple. You are going from the tee through the fairway, on to the green to putt your ball into the hole. You are growing simply and without noticing it in most intimate moments of your game.
Psychological pressure management
Psychological pressure moments which are coming during the play have no origin in quality towards your opponent or the deep rough which has eaten up your ball and certainly not in non-functional lucky charms.
Practical golfing psychology
The most powerful tools from golf psychology explain word by word how to use your head in order to prepare yourself for various conditions - golf tournament, golf match-play, pre-tournament and more.